Happy New Year Everyone!

Rudbeckia

Image © 2013/Denise Ippolito Photography

This morning when I woke up I received this very kind email :) What a wonderful start to a brand new year!

Tomorrow will be January 1, 2013.

Take the day off and relax and give thanks for all the wonderful images you have provided your
readers / followers in 2012. I would like to say a simple thank you for filling our lives with the
great images you created during the past year(s). You are not only a photographer, but a great
artist!

Thank you and Happy New Year.

Carol and Rob Olson
Kennebunk, ME

Check out my guest blog post on Rick Sammon’s Blog today

______________________________________________________________ denise ippolito

Don’t forget to check out the MiniMag
i-SwPDX82-XL

Weekend Creative Nature Photography Seminar, Tampa, FL: February 23 & 24, 2013: $149 with Arthur Morris & Denise Ippolito
CLICK IMAGE FOR DETAILS & SIGN-UP

[Not a valid template]

Flower Photography Seminar/Workshop March 22-23, 2013 ~ $99 with Denise Ippolito
Sponsored by Hunts Photo
CLICK IMAGE FOR DETAILS & SIGN-UP

[Not a valid template]

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio

photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Support my efforts here at A Creative Adventure by making a variety of purchases using the multiple links in the logo above. Remember, B&H ain’t just photography!

1. Cheryl Slechta says:

Denise, what a nice way to start 2013. You have inspired me more than you know and I will always be grateful for that. Happy New Year :)
    Cheryl

2. denise says:

Cheryl, I was so touched by that note this morning and now I am speechless-thank you for your kind words, they mean a lot coming from you :)

Artie, you are such an amazing inspiration to so many (including me)- to hear you say that makes me smile from ear to ear :)

3. Don Schroder says:

I’ll second that! Happy 2013, Denise, and thanks for all that you share with us. We all become better photographers.

4. Anita Bower says:

Denise: You are not only an excellent, creative and adventuresome photographer, you are an excellent teacher. I appreciate your generosity in sharing your knowledge.
    Happy New Year :-)

5. denise says:

Don, Thank you, I truly appreciate those kind words.

Anita, The day just keeps getting better and better-I am touched by your very kind comments. Thank you :)

6. Steve Adkins says:

Happy New Year, Denise!!
    Looking ahead to all I can learn from your artistry in 2013!
    Your support has been invaluable. Thank you.

7. Dennis Bishop says:

It truly is a wonderful — and well-deserved — message. Thank you for sharing that, and thank you for all that you share with us. Your posts are inspiring and informative. And your willingness to share is a good example for all of us.

Happy New Year.

8. denise says:

Steve, Thank you for sharing your creativity, Have a Happy New Year! – I learn so much from you too :).

Dennis, Happy New Year to you too. Your continued support throughout the year has meant so much to me. Thank you for sharing your talents as well :) I am so glad we found each other!

9. Kate Ryan says:

Denise, like so many have commented before me, I am so grateful for your awesome creativity and generous spirit….both of which have given me an enormous amount of motivation and courage to push beyond the boundaries. I wish you all the best in 2013, and look forward to advancing my skills through our photographic interactions and escapades!

10. denise says:

Kate, Happy New Year and I look forward to spending some time together photographing some old something! Thank you for the kind comments, they are very much appreciated :)

11. Jim Egerton says:

Thanks to you and Arthur, I have jumped into blurs. After you both presented at B and H I could not wait to to blur the sea gulls, coots and mallards at my local pond in Vista. I got back home and there was an week old vase of different flowers all wilted and spotted. The colors came out beautifully and I am really liking this process. Thank you both. Jim Egerton