Heading Back to Iceland

I am leaving from Newark Airport tomorrow night for my “Camping the Ring Road Photo Tour in Iceland”. It is not meant to be a glamping trip but we will certainly not be roughing it as one would expect on a camping trip. We will have campervans that have heat, coolers and running water –wifi is available in the campers as well, however, I am not sure how good the internet connection will be so I may be off the grid for awhile.

After walking with the bears in Alaska, this will be a completely different trip. I am looking forward to a fun filled landscape photography adventure at one of the most beautiful places on Earth. Between the overabundant waterfalls and the natural beauty of the land there will be more photo opps than we will be able to capture in 14 days–but we will try 🙂 . Above is one of my favorites from my last visit to Iceland. I am hoping with all the rain they have had lately that we will get some good reflection shots.

Joining me for this first time ever camping tour will be adventure seekers: Alan and Pat Lillich, Deirdre Sheer- Gross and Bill Hedges, Geri and Brenden George, Barbara Miller and Gill Beau, and Michael Zajac. Michael has volunteered to drive my camper van so that I can concentrate on the trip details, plus he has been with me on each of my Iceland Adventures. If everything goes as expected on this inaugural trip I will be offering this camping tour again for August 6-19th 2018. Wish us luck!!!!

1. Tom Rostron says:

Have a fun and safe trip Denise. Can’t wait to see your images.

Hi Tom, thank you so much!

2. Barbara Battista says:

Sounds like the trip of a lifetime. Enjoy. Can’t wait to see the Photos.

Thanks so much Barbara, I appreciate it.

3. Barbara Sepples says:

Have a safe trip. Looking forward to seeing your photos.

Thanks so much Barbara!

4. Kathy Graff says:

What a great idea! You will undoubtedly have much and come back with many wonderful photos.

Thanks Kathy, I am hoping for a fun and photo filled trip!

Have a great trip. This place is on my bucket list as one I really want to get back to. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Thanks Ron, I am excited to get back there!

6. Cris Hamilton says:

Sounds awesome. Have a great time. Hello to Pat & Alan!!

Thanks Cris, will do, thanks!

7. Have a great trip–I sooooo want to go on this trip. Maybe next yr! Can’t wait for the images. Thanks for a great Palouse trip–I got a lot of show worthy keepers thanks to you!

Hi Donna, it was really nice to meet you. I enjoyed spending time with you and sharing the Palouse adventure. You are very talented and I can’t wait to see more of your work!

8. Safe travels to you and your group in Iceland! I hope you have some of those special quiet moments that you’ll remember forever. As always, I look forward to seeing your shots when you’re back 🙂

Hi Suzette, thank you so much, we are having fun!!